POSSIBLE FORMATS FOR 07938075997
+447938075997 , 00447938075997 , 07938075997 , (07938) 075997 , 07938 075997 , +44 7938 075997 , tel:+44-7938-075997
The UK mobile number 07938075997 has a prefix of 07938, which belongs to the O2 network.
Timezones: Europe/Guernsey, Europe/Isle_of_Man, Europe/Jersey, Europe/London
Country: GB (United Kingdom)
Similar numbers to 07938075997, 07936004339, 07936000590, 07936001963, 07936002827, 07936002065, 07932001554, 07932001586, 07936004490, 07936000075, 07936001729.
Recent Comments For Similar Numbers
- 07938078791 - HMRC scam
- 07938078795 - HMRC Scam
- 07938015585 - hangs up
- 07938075981 - Text message:
"Its emma. I have been trying to call you but signal bad. Im at the hospital after having a fall this morning. Can you try & test me back cos i need your help x"
This number does not belong to any Emma that I know. Clearly an introduction to a scam of some sort.
- 07938075981 - Text message: "Its emma. I have been trying to call you but signal bad. Im at the hospital after having a fall this morning. Can you try & text me back cos i need your help x" This number does not belong to any Emma that I know, must be a scam recieved 14/05/19 at 11:12am
- 07938075997 - Claiming tried to call me, had a bad fall and been taken to hospital. Then asking me to text?? Donâ€™t know this number??
- 07938075997 - Claiming tried to call me, had a bad fall and been taken to hospital. Then asking me to text??
Sounds like a scam, but don't know
- 07938075997 - claiming to be Emma and had a bad fall asking to text
- 07938075997 - Messaged me saying they were called Emma and had a fall. Tried to get me to five them a Â£20 EE voucher
- 07938075997 - Emma, claims to have had a fall and in hospital, asking if I could do her a favour and get her a Â£20 O2 PAYG voucher. Lead it on a bit, then told them I was in Australia but would see what I could do.
Nothing back since.
Recent Comments For Other Numbers
- 07919216374 - Another unwanted call from a number I don't know, pretty scary, someone needs to do something about this! 2023-11-29 20:01:09
- 00918526137 - Telephone number has NOT BEEN IDENTIFIED in this country UK 00918526137052 Phoned to say suspicious activity on my bank card 1250 pounds have been taken from my account and to tap number 1 to speak to an advisor to prevent this transaction. 2023-11-29 14:43:27
- 01432352650 - phishing scam - connects to overseas line 2023-11-29 12:52:00
- 01135340384 - Probably a scam 2023-11-29 12:11:22
- 08006129799 - Unknown number so didn't answer 2023-11-29 11:38:08
- 07451270398 - Received a message saying ‘I saw your number in my phone but didn’t save the name. Who are you?’ Not a number in my contacts list so more than a little suspicious. 2023-11-28 18:56:45
- 07755395003 - Allegedly, the Metropolitan Police.
Is it a scam? 2023-11-28 17:31:42
- 01920519485 - "Luke" called claiming to be a "Local energy advisor" sounded like an automated call. Not sure if its a scam call or not. 2023-11-28 17:02:58
- 02392477064 - He said scammers 2023-11-28 16:25:06
- 01453516699 - no one spoke 2023-11-28 13:12:23